Frequently asked questions
We will send the mask to you within 1 working day.
If delivery to home (LP) is selected, the shipment will be sent by Lithuanian Post as a registered shipment. During quarantine, the delivery may take 3-5 days.
If the LP Express self-service terminal option is selected, the shipment will be delivered within 2-5 days during the quarantine.
If the 1-day delivery option is selected and you place your order before 16:00 we will deliver the shipment on the same or at the latest on the next working day. This option is valid only in Vilnius.
If the LP Express courier option is selected, the shipment will be delivered within 2-5 days during the quarantine.
Please note that shipments are usually delivered within the shortest period of time specified, however, due to the extremely large number of shipments during quarantine, regardless of us, they may be delayed.
Our protective face masks are made of 100% highest quality cotton. Cotton masks are strong and durable, so they can be washed at temperatures above 70 ° C, boiled, ironed and used more than once. The fabric of the masks is natural and soft, so it does not irritate the skin.
The size of the mask is versatile – you can adjust it by tying the earlobe loops.
Proper care of the reusable protective mask is very important! Before wearing the mask, wash it according to the specified care instructions or boil it. Change the masks at least a couple of times a day, especially if the mask is wet. Wash them after each change.
This is not a certified medical mask – using a reusable mask is only a preventative measure.
- When you receive a new mask, we recommend washing it in high-temperature water or boiling it.
- After each wear, the mask should be washed at a temperature of 70 ° C or higher – to kill all bacteria.
- The mask can be ironed with an iron heated to 150 ° C.
- Dry the mask naturally or in a dryer.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or disinfect them before touching a clean mask.
- Put the mask so that it covers the nose, mouth and chin. Its edges should press comfortably but firmly against the cheeks and nose. Do not leave cracks for air.
- If the mask is too loose, tie the earlobe loop rubbers.
- Change masks at least a couple of times a day, especially when you feel the mask is wet.
- When removing the mask, avoid touching the front of the mask, as this part is the most contaminated. Touch only the earlobe loops.
You can choose from three different sizes – M, L and universal. L-size masks are recommended for people with large faces and men with beards. The M-size mask is slightly smaller, more recommended for women. The universal mask is suitable for both men and women.
You will find the dimensions of the masks next to each product.
We recommend putting an extra protective layer of a filter in this pocket. This can be a paper napkin, a special paper insert or a medical gauze.